1 of 1
14 Whimbrel Street, Port of Brisbane
LANDMARK PORT OF BRISBANE DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
Colliers, on behalf of our valued client, present 14 Whimbrel Street, Port of Brisbane, the largest warehouse and distribution footprint on the eastern seaboard which is available for immediate occupation.
The facility occupies a core Port of Brisbane location with direct access to wharf facilities allowing for super B-Double access. Being only 10 sailing days to Asia, coupled with the Port of Brisbane’s excellent access to interstate and intrastate transport networks, 14 Whimbrel Street is ideally positioned to immediately solve your supply chain issues. This purpose built distribution centre comprises;
– 52,734sqm* under roof, with a perfect blend of internal warehousing, all weather loading awnings and ancillary offices suited to a modern distribution operation;
– The warehouse measures some 44,856sqm* with access via four all weather dock interfaces with a combination of ongrade and recessed loading docks
– The 600sqm* office area comes fully fitted out for a modern distribution operation and features excellent staff amenities
– Externally the site offers 250mm thick post tensioned slabs designed to allow for the stacking of 3 high fully laden containers and 70tonne forklift axle loads.
– Includes both refuelling and washbay facilities.
Our client has given us firm instructions and can vacate this facility quickly. Attractive sublease packages are available along with immediate access to help solve your immediate distribution needs.
We look forward to discussing with you further. Reach out for a confidential information package or to organise a direct presentation on this exciting opportunity.
** Outlines indicative only