1 of 1
61-63 Magnesium Drive, Crestmead
Brand-new five-year lease to multi-national construction supplies tenant
Colliers are proud to present 61-63 Magnesium Street, Crestmead, to market For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 18th March 2021 at 4pm. This low site cover, highly functional industrial facility is situated in Crestmead’s booming industrial precinct. This opportunity offers the following:
– Brand-new 5-year lease with fixed income growth
– Starting net income of $340,000 per annum plus GST (as of March-21)
– Secure bank guarantee
– Rare 26% site cover facility
– Market leading national tenant in growing industry
– 5 container height roller doors
– Drive around access and council approved onsite wash-bay
– Secure high voltage electric fence
– Dedicated equipment storage yard with separate crossover access
– 600amps* per phase plus reticulated gas available
For further information on this offering contact the exclusive Colliers agents.
Located approximately 25 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, the Crestmead Industrial Estate is located on Brisbane’s southside close to the Logan Motorway, Gateway Motorway and Beaudesert Road. The B-double approved estate is home to users including Lion Nathan, John Deere, Metcash, Strammit Corporation & Fleetwood Building Solutions.