1 of 1
Value Opportunity in Sought After Industrial Estate
Building 13a, 43-63 Princes Highway, Dandenong South is located in the heart of the Dandenong Industrial precinct in one of Dandenong’s most recognised industrial parks, Dandenong Industrial Estate.
The Estate is ideal for businesses looking for great value warehouse and office space with the location offering outstanding connectivity to Eastlink and Monash Freeway with multiple access points in and out of the site by internal estate roads.
Building 13 is a facility suited to multiple industry types that comfortably housed logistics and freight operations in recent times, However attributes such as the high power and layout does suit manufacturing or production business.
• Quality office space of 628 sqm*
• High clearance warehouse space of 6,987 sqm*
• Total Building Area of 7,615 sqm*
• Excellent loading area with significant hardstand laydown area for loading/unloading or storage
• 4 x Container Height Roller Shutter Doors
• Ample onsite parks for customers and staff
The facility is in good condition, very functional, not to mention one of best value buildings on the market.
Please contact the exclusively appointed agents for further information on this outstanding opportunity.