1 of 1
Secure Industrial Investment Underpinned by 6 Year Triple Net Lease
Colliers is pleased to offer to the market for sale this major industrial tenanted investment offering scale, secure income and growth which is becoming an increasingly rare proposition in Melbourne’s highly sought-after core south eastern location of Dandenong South.
507 Hammond Road is a modern full height pre-cast panel designed office/warehouse that presents in immaculate condition. 509 Hammond Road consists of 4 warehouses all with independent amenities and three street cross-overs for ease of access. The combined building area is 3,273m²* distributed across a total site area of 4,879m²*. All properties are securely fenced, gated with significant on-site security.
The properties are fully leased to national business Raytrade Pty Ltd who has occupied 509 Hammond Road for over 30 years and 507 Hammond since it was built in circa 2016.
Key Investment Highlights:
• Passing Net Rent $359,935 per annum with 3% rental increases
• 6 Year lease with multiple further options (6.0* Year WALE by income)
• Long standing tenant Raytrade Pty Ltd who utilise the facilities as their Australian headquarters
• Mix of an A-Grade office/warehouse plus future value-add opportunities
• Core Dandenong South industrial precinct with exceptional access to EastLink (M3) and Monash Freeway (M1)
This is an opportunity to purchase a long WALE industrial investment in a time when there is limited supply of investment grade tenanted industrial assets available in the market.
507 & 509 Hammond Road are offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday the 8th of September at 4pm (AEST).
Please contact your exclusively appointed agents below to request an Information Memorandum or arrange an inspection