1 of 1
Rare Infill Industrial Land | Kings Park
On behalf of our valued client, Colliers and Bawdens have the pleasure in offering to the market the opportunity to acquire 57-69 Tattersall Road, Kings Park.
Located in this tightly held infill location, the 6.094 hectare site provides a range of development outcomes for Investors, developers and owner occupiers (STCA).
The property is located within the burgeoning Western Sydney industrial market which is benefitting from an unprecedented $93.3 billion infrastructure spend by the NSW Government. The subject property is located within very close proximity of rail, Sydney’s Motorway network plus all forms of amenity and services in the adjacent Blacktown CBD.
This highly unique offering within an established industrial precinct, will enable the creation of a logistics estate with scale and provide businesses the opportunity to secure their future in an infill location, within close proximity to existing residential and employment precincts.
The site is offered to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 27 October, 2021 at 3pm (AEDT).
Key property features include:
• 60,940m2 total site area
• 3,250m2 gross lettable area
• Potential (STCA) to develop a high quality logistics estate with an estimated end value of in excess of $120 million (AUD)
• Less than 2km to both East and West facing on/off ramps to the M7 Motorway, which provides direct links to both the M2 & M4 Motorways
• Infill location, suitable for last mile distribution and E Commerce
• Highly flexible IN1 General Industrial zoning
• Short term leaseback which may provide holding income and tax effective purchase structure
• Join institutional owners and large corporates occupiers in this popular NW Sydney industrial precinct
For further information contact the appointed agents.