1 of 1
Corporate freestanding industrial property
Colliers is excited to offer to the market 10 Shale Place, Eastern Creek. First time offered to the market, this exceptional facility provides a unique opportunity for investors and owner occupiers to unlock a freestanding industrial property in the tightly held market of Eastern Creek.
This property includes a high quality fit out throughout the 3,438m²* office / warehouse. The warehouse is fully air-conditioned and fitted out with a mezzanine and conveyer system.
– Building area: 3,438m²*
– Site area: 5,894.8m²*
– Office accommodation over two levels includes a corporate style fit out
– The warehouse is accessible via two on-grade roller shutter doors and one sunken loading dock with an internal clearance up to 11.4m*
– Fully secured concrete hardstand with dual entry and exit providing generous truck manoeuvring area
– ESFR fire sprinklers
– Onsite substation
– 34 car spaces
– Zoned IN1 General industrial
– Leaseback of 1 year + 6 + 6 months options. Rental income of $515,700 pa Net.
Located in an established industrial precinct in proximity to M7 & M4 Interchange providing an ideal distribution point to Sydney metropolitan and interstate transport routes.
This property is surrounded by multinational companies such as Coca Cola Amatil, Coles, Toll, DHL, Fujitsu, Ricoh and Amazon.
The property is for sale by Expression of Interest (EOI), closing 4.00pm (AEDT), Wednesday, 1 December 2021.
For more information or to arrange inspection, please contact exclusive agents Carl Pearce 0409 483 202 or Peter Dale 0412 434 738 of Colliers.
*All measurements are approximate.