1 of 1
3-5 Rawson Street, Auburn
Corporate Headquarters on a Prime Corner Position
Colliers have pleasure in offering to the market 3-5 Rawson Street, Auburn. This is a premium property of significant status in a sought-after locality. A rare offering in the Sydney industrial market.
Comprising of a two-level freestanding property with on grade and under croft parking on a corner site in Auburn. Key offerings of the property include:
• Prime position within an established market
• Corner site providing excellent exposure to major roadway
• Corporate offices with high level fit out, extensive use of marble, two levels of glazing providing light filled working environment.
• Warehousing is high clearance and accessible via a single roller shutter doorway.
• Second road frontage providing truck and vehicle access
• The property provides commercial/industrial attributes with existing use being medical, laboratories, reception, administration and warehouse accommodation
• Potential short term lease back
3-5 Rawson Street, Auburn is positioned in central western Sydney. More precisely the property provides connectivity to and from St Hilliers Road, Olympic Drive, Silverwater Road, Parramatta Road and the M4 motorway. The property is well serviced by local amenities including bus, rail, commercial and retail services.